The Christ Church Schools were founded in the year 1870 as Church schools, a distinction they continue to enjoy, by the Rev. W. B. Drawbridge. At present, the school functions under the Board of Education, Church of North India, Jabalpur Diocese with the Rt. Revd. Dr. P. C. Singh as Chairman. The education imparted is based essentially on the quintessence of Christian ideals and principles. It has a well qualified, dedicated and committed staff who teach pupils with extreme love and care. The School has so far served and contributed to the society for the past 145 years.
Our Institution, founded in 1870, believes that education is fundamental in making a positive change for individuals, groups, communities and society as a whole.
We pledge to achieve the following goals :-